vasario 07, 2010

Gil Scott-Heron - Me and the Devil (2010)

"The revolution will not be televised./The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox/In 4 parts without commercial interruptions." ~ Scott-Heron


Sugrįžimas ar atgimimas?
Septintame dešimtmetyje Gil'o pradėti eksperimentai su džiazo, soul'o muzika ir bekompromise poezija lėmė tai, jog Gil Scott-Heron tapo tokia pat ikona kaip Malcolm X ar Liuteris Kingas. Revoliucijos ikona. Užtarnautas "Godfather of Rap" titulas.
Jau ne pirmai generacijai tapęs įkvėpėju, muzikalumo ir kūrybiškumo etalonu, Gil Scott-Heron grįžta iš ten, kur ne kiekvienam pavyksta.
ŽIV, kalėjimas ir apsivertęs gyvenimas nesustabdė troškimo vis dar vaikščioti ant opių visuomenės žaizdų bei įrašinėti visada aktualiai skambančią muziką.
Vasario 9 dieną bus išleistas naujasis Gil Scott-Heron albumas "I'm New Here". Skausmingas ir įdomus.
Įtakingi pasaulio muzikos žmonės kalba, kad tai labai labai stipru. Perklausęs antrinu ir aš.


Klausykis naujojo albumo @ gilscottheron.net
"The Bottle", 1976 @ YouTube


"Me and the Devil"

3 kart atsiliepta:

Anonimiškas

hello there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, as I
experienced to reload the site many times previous
to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could
damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.
Make sure you update this again very soon.

Here is my site; www.israelnews.co

Anonimiškas

You really make it seem really easy together
with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that
I think I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely wide for
me. I am having a look forward to your next post, I will
try to get the grasp of it!

Also visit my weblog - Prosolution

Anonimiškas

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit yet again since I book marked
it. May and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue
to guide other people.

Also visit my page; marlene dietrich


  © 2007 - 2011 ausinukas.com

The Media posted is only for promotional purposes, but if you wish for something to be removed please contact: ausinukass [at] gmail.com

Į viršų